Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Lineups!


I'll go ahead and post a couple of the teams I'm fielding this week as a way to offer advice.  If some of the choices seem questionable, I'll explain my reasoning.  Maybe my league is shallow on bye week replacement wide receivers or my star running back collapsed on the field last week.  Whatever it is, I'm taking the risks with all of you!

Team #1

QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Lee Evans (After the past few weeks, it's clear that Evans can be a valuable player, as long as Trent Edwards is sidelined.)
WR: Calvin Johnson (Waiting on my bench to replace him in the event he is out with the knee injury is a receiver I highlighted in this week's Start or Sit column, San Diego's Malcolm Floyd.)
RB: Ronnie Brown
RB: Kevin Smith
TE: Visanthe Shiancoe
K: John Carney
DEF: Denver

Team #2

QB: Aaron Rodgers
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Mike Sims-Walker
WR: Lee Evans
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Beanie Wells (I'm playing one of the guys from my Start or Sit column mentioned above.  It's a 10-team league and lots of other teams have been covetous of waiver wire running backs, so I invested in Wells.)
TE: Brent Celek
K: John Carney
DEF: Green Bay

Expect a new couple of lineups from a couple different teams each week.  Being the fantasy football fanatic that I am, I've got quite a number of teams to pick from.  They will mostly come from Yahoo! standard leagues with lineups like those above.

Also, let me take a moment to plug this site!  I'm going to start having a column every day for my readers out there.  So check back every day for something new!  Also, always feel free to leave comments and give me feedback with what I'm doing.  If you all demand something, I'll do my best to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment